Beautiful Birthday Quotes and Sayings Selected

No comments
 Birthday Quotes & Sayings

"New Year's Day is every man's birthday."
Charles Lamb

"All I watch is the Food Network. I took a cheese-making class a few weeks ago, and I told my family and friends to only get me kitchen stuff on my birthday. I’m into every kind of cookbook and anything by Anthony Bourdain. I’d love to own a restaurant if I could find the right chef."
Jesse McCartney

"My first recognition of age setting in was exactly on my 36th birthday. I have no idea why, on this day of all days, I looked in the mirror and realized my face no longer looked young."
Paulina Porizkova

"I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I'm grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year..."
Johnny Vegas 

"I went to a rare live Van Dyke show and met him there. And then he came to a show of mine and we spoke backstage. The third time was at Brian Wilson’s birthday party."
Matthew Sweet

"It was my 16th birthday - my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do - write songs and sing them to people."
Stevie Nicks 

"You know, we’d just had a birthday, he was… you know, he still had a future out of him, and all I can is he was just one of the most beautiful people in the world… a very gifted man, and it’s a loss to the world, not just for us."
Robin Gibb 

"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca 

"All my favorite stars, my family, and my friends are here. I’m having the happiest birthday that an 18-year-old girl could ever have."
Brandy Norwood

"All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."
George Harrison 

"I'm most comfortable in my birthday suit."
Amanda Seyfried 

"Mum loves me being famous! She is so excited and proud, as she had me so young and couldn't support me, so I am living her dream, it's sweeter for both of us. It's her 40th birthday soon and I'm going to buy her 40 presents."
Adele

"We didn’t have a whole lot of money when I was growing up either. I would always ask for magic books or magic tricks for my birthday or for Christmas and the rest of the year I either had to mow lawns or find part-time jobs to help supplement the cost of doing magic."
Lance Burton

"My best kiss was on stage. Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child gave me a really nice soft kiss on my lips during a performance on my birthday. It was amazing.
Chris Brown 

"With a recent birthday, I've been acting now for twenty years."
Thayer David

"If the only wishes you get on your birthday are in the form of auto-generated mails, then it is time to seriously..."
Harshit Shah

"This is a wonderful way to celebrate the 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me -- Homeland Security."
Art Buchwald 

"On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections."
Eva Herzigova 

"Brilliantly lit from stem to stern, she looked like a sagging birthday cake."
Walter Lord 

"The summer of 2002 at the Wilson birthday party I met Van Dyke again and I made plans to have dinner with him."
Matthew Sweet 

"With my wife, I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me."
Rodney Dangerfield 

"The way I see it, you should live every day like it's your birthday."
Paris Hilton 

"Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday."
Stephen Wright

"I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'"
Steven Wright

"At her birthday, my seven-year-old daughter will say that she wants these big cakes and certain expensive toys as presents, and I can’t say no to her. It would just break my heart. But when I was little, for birthdays we just played outside and we were happy if we got any cake."
Goran Ivanisevic

"I crashed my boyfriend's birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn't invite me and so I showed up."
Isla Fisher
 
"John Candy knew he was going to die. He told me on his 40th birthday. He said, well, Maureen, I'm on borrowed time."
Maureen O'Hara
 
"A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday."
Erma Bombeck

"I had been offered a Hollywood contract before my 18th birthday. It gave me the spark I needed."
Gene Tierney

"I tried to bake a cake for my mother's birthday - it took me four hours. It was terrible, and I cried for three days."
Rachael Ray

"Only then, approaching my fortieth birthday, I made philosophy my life's work."
Karl Jaspers

"Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same."
Audrey Hepburn

Beautiful Birthday Quotes and Sayings Selected

"Nicole will come up in conversations where it's in a part of the conversation. Or we may be somewhere and I would tell some story about their mother and I. You know, we always honor her birthday."
O. J. Simpson

No comments :

Post a Comment