Miraculous Pickup Lines Take you from the surface to the sky

No comments

Miraculous  Pickup Lines Take you from the surface to the sky
Miraculous  Pickup Lines Take you from the surface to the sky

Miraculous PickupLines takes you from surface to Sky


Does my breath smell okay?
 
 
Can I get a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
 
 
Don't walk into that building -- the sprinklers might go off!
 
 
Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
 
 
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
 
 
What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
 
 
When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
 
 
Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
 
 
Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.
 
 
Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
 
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
 
 
Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long?
 
 
Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
 
 
Do you have a sunburn baby, or are you always this hot?
 
 
Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
 
 
Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
 
 
Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print
 
 
Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!
 
 
Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it and say, "You dropped your nametag!".
 
 
Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you.
You must be from out of space cause I can see the stars in your eyes.
 
Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm hereafter.
 
 
Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
 
 
Excuse me miss, I don't mean to stare, but um I think you're really Beautiful"
 
 
Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)
 
 
Could you do me a favor and tell your boyfriend he's a lucky man?
 
 
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
 
 
Do you like anyone else in here? Well, I guess you are stuck with me.
 
Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
 
 
Do you like music? (Yes) Good, I've got a great stereo system at home!
 
Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
 
 
Do you remember Crayola Crayons? They used to have this color...Blizzard Blue. It was my favorite color and I could never figure out why. But I just realized why your eyes...Blizzard Blue.
 
 
Excuse me, miss? Did you drop something back there? (As you look around you ask "where") Over there! (Ask again: "What did I drop?") He answers back: My jaw!
 
 
Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?
 
 
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
 
 
Do you have the time? [Gives the time] No, the time to write down my number?
 
 
I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
 
 
Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
 
 
Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
 
 
If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
 
Excuse me, miss... Do you have a cigarette? Actually, I don't want one, I just wanted to start a conversation with you.
 
 
Can I borrow a quarter?... I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
 
Baby, you're the next contestant in the game of love.
 
  
 
Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
 
 
Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
 
 
You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
 
 
You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
 
 
Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your friend?
 
 
 
Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
 
  
Did you hear the latest health report? You need to up your daily intake of vitamin me.
Ever since I met you, you've lived in my heart without paying any rent
 
 
By the way, the light is hitting your eyes, I can see myself in them, and damn, I look good!.
 
  
 
Didn't I pick you up in the grocery store? 'Cause you're hot like salsa
 
  
 
Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say... "I'm not really this tall...I'm sitting on my wallet."
 
  
 
Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.
 
  
 
Beww BEWWW Beww (What?) That is the sound of the ambulance coming to pick me up because when I saw you my heart stopped!
 
  
 
Does Levi's pay you for wearing those and looking that good?
 
  
 
I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!
   
 
Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
 
 
Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment