Pickup Lines - A song from your lips is an aria from heaven.

No comments

Pickup Lines 

💗 A song from your lips is an aria from heaven.

A song from your lips is an aria from heaven.


💗 All this could be yours for one low, low price!

All this could be yours for one low, low price


💗 Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living


👀 Are my undies showing? Answer: "No." You: "Would you like them to?


🎫 Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.


💗 Are you a tamale? 'Cause, you're hot.


💗 Are you accepting applications for your fan club?


💗 Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you the room became beautiful.


💢 Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?


📑 Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?


💗 Are you lost, ma'am? Because heaven's a long way from here.


👱 Are you Natasha, my contact?


💗 Are you religious? Good, because I'm the answer to your prayers.


💟 Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long?


😍 Aren't we supposed to get together for a candlelight dinner later tonight?


💓 Aren't you the tiger on the Frosted Flakes box? Cuz you look "Grrrreat!"


💖 As she's leaving...Hey, aren't you forgetting something? She: What? Me!


💗 Ask a woman for the time. "10:30? So today is January 10,1999, at 10:30 PM,


💘 Thanks, I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you.


No comments :

Post a Comment